Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teacher Gifts

Dear Mrs. J,

First, I would like to sincerely apologize for what you are about to see. I have read in several reliable publications, that teachers like receiving gifts that are made by their students. I don’t think those writers ever had Lastborn as a student though.



I have mentioned that Lastborn discovered cooking this year and that he got a book called the Everything Kids: Gross Cookbook. Well, he chose to bake cookies from that recipe book. He chose to bake Trolls Toes for you. They are a bit too graphic for my liking but they do taste good. If you don’t have the stomach to try these, I understand. Maybe you can bring them to the teacher’s lounge and share with the staff just what you have been through with Lastborn.



Thank you so much for all you have done for Lastborn this year. His time at W has done a lot for his confidence, and every year he seems to get better and better teachers. Enjoy your summer.


Casey and Lastborn







1 comment:

  1. I think they look like infants swaddled in blankets - or insects in a cocoon. But troll toes works! Very creative!
    I got J a "Queasy Bake Oven" a number of years ago - like the Easy Bake but acid green in color and it came with "gross" recipes.

    ReplyDelete